Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Outdoor Activities/Sports?
As we are an online gaming community, it's safe to say most of us probably don't do much physical activity. However, some of us do. Please share any outdoor activities or sports that you may have done, still do, or enjoy watching. 

I really enjoy hiking and biking. I try to go out at least once a week throughout the year and increase my treks during the Spring, early Fall, and Summer. Unfortunately, hiking doesn't count as a sport in high school so I played tennis for a couple of years to avoid taking a generic PE class with undesirables. I also play football (soccer) with my friends occasionally in an intramural team in college. I don't really watch sports because I find them boring to watch and much more enjoyable to participate in.

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Outdoor Activities/Sports? - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 02-12-2018, 05:22 PM