Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infamousdeadpool for moderator
Ingame Name: infamousdeadpool

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217527622

Time Played:33 days 6 hours 15 mins

When First Joined: June of 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Times I am available is when I am out of school like after school,break and weekends

Rank Desired: moderator

Current Rank: test mod

What can you do to help the community?: I can help at late times when staff get sleep I can be able to stay up late and help players

Why do you want to help the community?: the community has been good to me so I want to help as much as I can for them.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):yes test mod  and trusted here

[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-mmdeadpool2000-for-trusted][/url]
How did you find us?: after buying Gmod and playing with my friends I enjoyed watching prop hunt videos from YouTubers so i searched for prop hunt servers to enjoy and thought the dinkleberg server was unique name or stand out and joined to play then later enjoyed so much to come back
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]

Messages In This Thread
infamousdeadpool for moderator - by [red]infamousdeadpool - 02-15-2018, 11:16 PM
RE: infamousdeadpool for moderator - by Christian - 02-15-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: infamousdeadpool for moderator - by kev222 - 02-16-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: infamousdeadpool for moderator - by mkkay671 - 02-17-2018, 08:01 AM