Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Times the Charm
Ingame Name: AmazingCrimsonDragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67768431

Time Played: 320 hours

When First Joined: Early 2016, I believe

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mostly during nights, up until around 2 in the morning if necessary

Sponsor(s): @EpicGuy

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I already know most of, if not all, of the commands required to be staff, and my judgement is normally very fair. I used to be a SuperMod on another server, and they loved me because of how laid back I was, but how intolerate of crap I could be.

Why you want to help the community: My biggest pet peeve is being on the server with no staff on. Nobody can get slain, and the RDM starts to back up. If I become Trusted, I can stop that from happening while I'm on. I'm also one of those people where if I'm on the computer and there's RDM going on, send a quick message and I'll jump on to deal with it.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-Trusted

How did you find us?: After the old server I was on shut down, I started looking for a new server. It was a hop here and there, but when I found this one, everybody was so nice and the staff were so incredibly that I had to stay. That's how its been for over 2 years now.

Other: My recent staff application was turned down due to a lack of community activity. At this point, I'd say I've resolved that. I've joined the Discord chat and occasionally post on the forums. Also, I didn't link the other staff applications because I could not find them, since they were from months ago. If you give me a -1 for some reason, please explain why so I can resolve it for the next time. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
4th Times the Charm - by AmazingCrimsonDragon - 03-05-2018, 06:09 PM
RE: 4th Times the Charm - by Christian - 03-05-2018, 06:12 PM
RE: 4th Times the Charm - by Dildo Shwaggins - 03-05-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: 4th Times the Charm - by ⭐Shshy⭐ - 03-05-2018, 07:23 PM
RE: 4th Times the Charm - by kev222 - 03-05-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: 4th Times the Charm - by Ace1579 - 03-05-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: 4th Times the Charm - by Hawkz - 03-07-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: 4th Times the Charm - by Deadpool - 03-07-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: 4th Times the Charm - by DaKody #FauxOwner - 03-14-2018, 06:52 PM