Unban Request
Ingame Name: Baby Jesus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52587586

Who Banned You:  Xx_PussyPounder_xX

Reason For Ban:  Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanently 

Reason for Mods to Unban: The first RDM accusation I admit that I RDM'd individuals but only because I heard that someone said they wanted an RDM round and then from my recollection more people agreed. In addition there was one person that did report me ingame but after having heard why they decided to forgive me. I understand now that I should not have done that, and won't do it again. The second accusation I had killed two individuals who had killed someone and then not identified the body and just stood over it, I took that as a reason to kill them on suspicion they were traitors, then I killed another individual because he began to fire upon me, again he shot me first I did not attack him first, I can not just stand around while someone attempts to kill me, and because he did not attempt to help me kill the others that were standing above an unidentified body I took that as reason to kill. If there is anything I can do to be unbanned please let me know, I have tried to do my best at not randomly killing individuals in your server but I know my judgment is not always the best.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Baby Jesus - 03-07-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Xx_PussyPounder_xX - 03-08-2018, 01:09 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Baby Jesus - 03-08-2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Dildo Shwaggins - 03-08-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Christian - 03-08-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Scoovie - 03-23-2018, 04:16 PM