Unban Request
-1 for the unban.

I'll leave you to the benefit of the doubt and some admin can investigate more in his corroboration of the history he told with the previous logs but I warn you, get into the previous logs can show more things against you because I remember not having reported a few rounds there. Until they show me that at least you had some reason, however minimal, to do mass RDM for rounds I will continue with my -1.

Remember that i decided to report you because you looked at me, I was standing doing nothing, not even with a gun outside and you killed me, nobody said that it was a RDM round. 

Original post: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...4-5-people

Note: The last photo was proof that I didn't RDM in a part that i was accused because the person who accused me went through an unidentified body, had it there because I delete the captures I take and in case they accused me, i'll have the image there. So, ignore that.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Baby Jesus - 03-07-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Xx_PussyPounder_xX - 03-08-2018, 01:09 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Baby Jesus - 03-08-2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Dildo Shwaggins - 03-08-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Christian - 03-08-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Scoovie - 03-23-2018, 04:16 PM