Discord Unban Request (both channels)
Ingame Name: Dildo Shwaggins

SteamID: Not applicable (unless it is, but I didn't get any server ban to my knowledge)

Who Banned You: Either Foxka, Deadpool, or Dakota

Reason For Ban: Shitposting in gaming setups/NSFW

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Mods to Unban: So, to keep this short and sweet and not an essay to trudge through, I was having immature but what I believe(d) to be harmless fun in the aforementioned Discord channels. I'd like the ban to be either reduced from indefinite (as I believe it stands now). For Setups, I promise to actually use it for what it's meant for and for NSFW I'll keep it more chill. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nah, just these Discord bans

Other: I do feel the gaming setups one was fully fair and square, however I feel like I was banned in NSFW for things a lot tamer than what some people have post (especially since it was all drawn stuff the bot found). Either way, I'm mostly asking for a reduce if not an unban. 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
Discord Unban Request (both channels) - by Dildo Shwaggins - 03-11-2018, 04:10 PM