Please Unban me. I apologise for past behavior.
Ingame Name: AlphaRiot

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:139638061

Who Banned You: Christain

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: So, when I was banned (10/02/2017), me and my friend were doing a competition to see who can get banned first on a TTT server. This server was one of the many chosen for our competition. Now, after recent events on other servers that I became a big part in, I have been looking for servers to invest my time in. I tried to join your TTT server, but noticed I was banned. Afterwards, I went to your Prop Hunt server and actually had a really fun time there. I have gotten to know a few of the people there and I like this community. Now, I know that what I did last year was horribly wrong, but I am asking for forgiveness, for it will never happen again. That I promise. I would like to try to become a part of this community, and I absolutely love TTT and these servers. I am not expecting a complete unban (though that would be awesome). But if anything, can I at least potentially have it reduced to maybe a week or 2? I am more than happy to serve out that long of a ban. Like I said, this will never happen again, and I am truly sorry for my past immature behavior. Thanks for taking your time in reading this.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): In this community, no. Just that server. Bans in other community, however, yes, but wrongly. I will spare you the details for if you wanna ask me about it privately.

Other: Again, thank you all higher-ups for taking your time in reading this. I hope this ban appeal gets passed and I can enjoy your TTT server and get to know all of you more. Good luck with everything. :)

Messages In This Thread
Please Unban me. I apologise for past behavior. - by AlphaRiot - 03-21-2018, 05:36 PM