Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets keep this resignation train going.
Wow moderate I didn't get a shoutout? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm kidding! Anyways, I'm posting on here because I know that since I've come back to this community, you were one of the people I was closest to while I was staff. If someone was feeling bad because of another, you would try to help them. You always cared a lot about your job, and you gave so much to the community. TTT mod or Dark-RP co-owner, you always tried your best, and I admire that. 

In late January of 2017, I came back to the community after a year-long break. Mari, Christian, you, and some others were the people I became friends with very quickly. When I was insulted for my voice or anything else, you were the staff member that stepped in and I still appreciate that so much. I miss those first couple months I was back because everything felt right, but as time went on, drama ensued, and a divide was created within the staff team, where people felt like they couldn't voice their opinions without being ridiculed.

I'm sad that you're resigning.. It feels like the generation of staff that were present when I came back is lessening, like us as a community are fizzling away. However, I don't think that anyone resigning with the community in the state it is currently is in the wrong, and I'll continue to support you and those others moving forward.

Thank you for being such an amazing staff member, you made Dinks a brighter place with your memes that you never let be dreams.  Heart
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets keep this resignation train going. - by Lily - 03-26-2018, 09:56 PM