Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets keep this resignation train going.
Well Moderate, "I didn't see this coming". Thanks for everything you have done, always been a really fun guy. always enjoy my time with you...fortnite we can use some work there..but outside of crashing and dying on start while blaming me its all fun. DarkRP was very enjoyable to me. Granted PH, Murder, then starting TTT I didn't have much time for the other two servers that I very much enjoyed. Even if DarkRP was 12+ hours of alone, believe me when I say I enjoyed having a media player blast 10 hour ear rape remix with no control over the tv outside of turning it off(idk if I could delete it or whatever Idk how) and my addiction to have the meme side of me fed required me not turning it off.. It was truly beautiful. The trumpet doot weapon was also amazing.. sitting there making sounds while spastically spam clicking my mouse until it broke..aha. not a joke. Was before I got my new one. I would've added you to my post, but I think that one needs to die.

@[red]Moderate_ always praise the tunnelbear gods.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets keep this resignation train going. - by [Red]Starky - 03-27-2018, 11:09 AM