Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! I know I'm fairly new but hear me out
Ingame Name: TheHomeLessManIV

Steam ID: https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:99189878

Time Played: 8h 31 minutes

When First Joined: about a weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): easternx m, and I'm usually trying to play after 12pm to about 130am

Rank Desired: Admin (at least for the prop hunt server)

Current Rank: User

What can you do to help the community?: I'm on quite often, I'm very easy going, though I m8ght not be the best prop hunt player, I do believe I can keep the piece and make sure that all server rules are fallowed

Why do you want to help the community?: o want to help the community because I personally am annoyed by constant mic spam 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have never been banned in any game I've played c:

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have not previously applied for staff positions

How did you find us?: I actually found you guys by chance while looking for a good server to play on

Other:I really like this server, the people on it are funny, the maps are great, I really like this server and I don't want to see it fail

Messages In This Thread
Hey! I know I'm fairly new but hear me out - by TheHomeLessManIV - 03-27-2018, 11:46 PM