Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My staff application
Unfortunately, you haven't done one of the things that was requested in your previous staff applications multiple times - making an introduction thread. While we do need staff, I think it's important that we don't just choose whoever applies.

The fact that you didn't create an introduction thread even after being asked to do so multiple times by several players, including myself, is quite upsetting.

(03-08-2018, 01:23 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Your eagerness is appreciated, but I would suggest garnering more forum activity first before making a real staff application. For the next application, do make sure to take mmkay's advice and follow the format that she posted. Try making an introduction thread and maybe offer some server suggestions before making that next app. Good luck

This time you followed the correct format, but you still haven't followed the other advice that was suggested. I'm going to have to give you a -1 for this application because of your lack of effort to follow directions and become connected with the community.

Make an introduction thread and a few more weeks and then consider applying once again.

Messages In This Thread
My staff application - by [pink]Grim [red]Love - 04-06-2018, 10:45 AM
RE: My staff application - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 04-06-2018, 01:37 PM
RE: My staff application - by TheUltraFish - 04-12-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: My staff application - by Grim Love - 04-12-2018, 01:59 PM