Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im sorry for what i did :D
Look, I tried to be as professional as I could for quite some time now. I deserve the right to be unpleasant now. Children, please do not read this. I actually toned it down a bit after writing it.

How fucking stupid do you think I am? I'm a junior in college, not a fucking 9 year old. 

It hasn't been a fucking month with no problems. Not at fucking all. You were banned on March 30th. Guess what you did on March 31st? You got on the server with a fucking alternate account. After that you intermittently popped in to our discord and just today you bothered one of my fellow staff members. Learn how to use a fucking calendar. That's less than 3 weeks of you being gone. 

Suspected trolling? It's not fucking suspected. You did it. That is a fact. You fucking wasted hours of my time and other peoples time in the Discord on March 30th. Then you came back on the fucking server the very next day after being permabanned. Then what did you do? You made an unban request where you got a fucking alternate account to post in your favor. That's textbook fucking trolling. 

You still reference becoming staff? This is the part where I ask how fucking stupid are you? You're a troll that needs to be entirely removed from this community permanently. You will never, ever get staff anywhere in this community. In fact, you would be lucky to not be banned from the rest of the servers we host. I will be asking that you do get banned from them. The only way you'll avoid that is if people disagree or someone forgets to do so. 

You were never on the road to staff. You played for a few hours, trolled, then got banned. 

You keep trying to claim you didn't have an alternate account. You even swear on your own grave that you don't I CAN SEE YOUR FUCKING IP. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-FastUNban
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-My-Name-Jeff

BOTH OF THESE ACCOUNTS HAVE THE SAME IP. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN IP IS? A BUNCH OF NUMBERS. EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT ONE UNLESS THEY ARE USING AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT. 

YOU admitted to using an alternate account to get on in the discord. 

You are never getting unbanned. I intend to ban you from the forums and the discord. You are not welcome here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
im sorry for what i did :D - by My Name Jeff - 04-18-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by ReThink - 04-18-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by My Name Jeff - 04-18-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by Everyjuan - 04-18-2018, 08:01 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by My Name Jeff - 04-19-2018, 02:57 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by ReThink - 04-18-2018, 11:33 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by Gabe - 04-18-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by ReThink - 04-19-2018, 06:24 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by My Name Jeff - 04-19-2018, 06:28 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by ReThink - 04-19-2018, 07:13 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by §8No§4Name - 04-19-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by My Name Jeff - 04-19-2018, 08:08 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by Grim Love - 04-19-2018, 08:50 AM
RE: im sorry for what i did :D - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 04-19-2018, 12:20 PM