Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic suggestion thread :)
Map cooldowns: I am totally agreeing with you, the only time I actually raged (on another server) really hard is when players vote for a map that's been played just before the present map. Which I stayed out of the game until a new map opens.

Though I have yet if it's possible, since I have not seen a map choosing system that does that yet.

Map Wait: I do agree, though idk if a starting timeout is possible as a player joins. As it currently acts similar to "Round Ends as players join an empty team", in which the timeout is about 1-2 seconds before the 1st round starts.

Taunts: I used to play in most servers where taunts where F3 (and inventory+shop is F4), in which this one is a custom C. So it does feel logical, and it does increase the risk. Beeing close to other hunters pressing the instant taunt button and risk being a short or long taunt.

Player Model: Since you want some player model, here's some from of my favorite games:

(Skyrim) Female Khajiit
(Warcraft) Naga Female (Just cuz of the leg... tail)
(Warcraft) Orc Female
(StarCraft) Queen of Blades

Maps: Some maps you posted that I didn't see pop up in the choices. Such as Bank (Quite a big map), and Spooky Scary. I would suggest that maybe Modern House should be put to rest... It's buggy (I can see some garage door details glitching into my screen when I look at a certain angle on the map), it even has an invisible box on top of foliage near the garage door.

Restaurant, I love both the updated version, and the classic version. It does help players vary their strategy.

omg... I played too much of Zombie Bunker to the point of hating that map... sorry been in too many servers where a lot of players chooses that map over others, which is a big reason I hated that map. No one even tried to go for new maps when ZB pops up...

Backyard is fun, but in some cases similar then ZB. But if I see a similar getup to ZB when it comes to map choosing... err...

Unbunker, there is already an unbunker in the server, but the layout of this one is completely different. I know this map very well, and not many played it, due to how there were other "classic" maps were overplayed.

I never played Terrace, so got no opinions on it.

A user suggested this map the other day so will put it here: Bikini Bottom

I got these in mind:

Volcano
White House
(someone was joking about it) Minecraft Awakened

EDIT: For some odd reason part of what I am saying ended up being blocked... but it's just about Staff System needed to be change a bit. Mainly because the Donors, and easily get into Trusted.

Messages In This Thread
Epic suggestion thread :) - by §4 Daddy Shank - 04-18-2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by Kitten - 04-18-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by SempaiSpyker - 04-18-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by Thunder_Nova - 04-18-2018, 01:27 PM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by ThunderRust - 04-18-2018, 01:57 PM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by TheUltraFish - 04-18-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by [black]Tronald - 04-18-2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by Backlash - 04-18-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by [black]noboby - 04-18-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by §8No§4Name - 04-19-2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Epic suggestion thread :) - by Thunder_Nova - 04-19-2018, 08:54 AM