Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dirty Diner - Why it's garbage.
I'm sure we've all had our giggles and laughs on this map. Enjoyed the novelties of mass prop gatherings in the center, or being a furniture arrangement outside the map, but this map is just terrible. Performance and game-play wise.

The most noticeable reason being the amount of lag on the map when looking/being in the 67 table room. The lag and frame rate loss is definitely a drawback on the experience.
There aren't many hiding spots on the maps unless you get outside the map, and even then, experienced hunters can follow you. Any win you get as a prop, it's on the merit of hunters kamikaze bombing the 67+ tables.

Loading into the map causes multiple players to disconnect.

Not to mention that this map is being selected almost every other time, makes an overall annoying experience for players being on the server for more than 5 maps.

I'm suggesting, if possible, it can appear less in the end-map voting, or just removed all together.

That's my two cents.

Messages In This Thread
Dirty Diner - Why it's garbage. - by §4Widdle §7Wed §4Panda - 04-23-2018, 12:24 AM