Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Questions
I'm a weird guy I guess and I eat a ton of mayo. I put it on fries, burgers, chicken tenders, everything. I like to mix it with ketchup to make rosado sauce too. 

Tennis. You could play that until you were in your mid 30s so that's a lot of medals. Mens Singles and Mens Doubles - 2 per Summer Olympics. Start in 2016 and end in 2032. 10 medals and a lot of money. Maybe even get a cool shoe named after me. 

Prosthetic hands? Like those fancy ones that you can feel with and stuff. 

A stuffed animal. I can make kids happy plus I'd be soft. 

Third eye, hopefully in the back of my head though. That could prove useful for a lot of things and I could imagine more than a few ways to make money with that extra eye. Not sure how I could use that extra arm though to make money without physical labor or being a freakshow at the circus. 

The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans w/ Nicolas Cage, Val Kilmer, and Eva Mendes. 

Girls that play on their phone during a date. Had several bad dates with girls like this.

I have had an Apple and a Windows Phone. In fact, I went from a generic flip phone - iPhone 4 - Windows Phone - iPhone 6S (current phone)

Windows Phone is god awful. I'd like to replace my iPhone soon. Pretty upset with the country since the battery ripoff was revealed. Not sure I want another of their phones when I can scrap the money together for a replacement. But for now, I'm keeping my current phone since I don't have the money for an upgrade. 

Handles. I have knobs in my bathroom cabinets and they always come loose and I have to tighten them up. Handles have two screws so they don't loose as often. 

Messages In This Thread
Fun Questions - by TheUltraFish - 04-26-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Fun Questions - by General Lee 2: Lee Harder - 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Fun Questions - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 04-29-2018, 10:09 PM