Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Hopes and Dreams of A Prop Hunt Bean
The Dinkleberg community is fantastic since I've started playing I've had nothing but good experiences! There are however a few things that could possibly be improved upon to make it easier for players and staff.

1. The UI for the teams is nice looking however not really practical when it comes to looking for players since you have to scroll down a lot. So the fix that I can think of for that is to set up the TAB menu to be vertical instead of horizontal so there is a clear distinction between who is on props/hunters. Also, move the in-game counter to rank up so it isn't blocking the hunter timer.
  2. The spectator team should have a lock on it so people can't join it. And add an AFK timer to auto-kick players who are sitting in unassigned. (Just makes it easier for the mods so they don't have to yell at others for it).
  3. Just overall bug fixes, I can see arms that appear over props sometimes. There is a huge lag spike when opening up the F3 (inventory) menu. Player models are kinda glitchy on the inventory tab, and Props can's taunt sometimes when you press C.
  4. Make unassigned chat/mic invisible or unable to be seen/heard by people who are playing to prevent ghosting.
  5. Slight adjustments to the level-up system swap master/regular's order (just the names).
  6. Slight artistic changes to the loading screen, lighter blues, and a less "blocky" look. (Is there just needs some more love to look like Butch Hartman's work)
  7. Get better at warning players, like implement warning system that keeps track of those who have been warned instead of relying on the human element.
  8. Being gagged should last a map instead of just a round since that isn't a very long time. Plus there should be an auto ungag feature so the mods don't have to keep typing it out whenever the map changes.
  9. PUT A LEADERBOARD IN AND MAKE IT PRETTY. So competitive Sona Tryhards have something to look forward too.
     I really hope this will be taken into consideration since I really love this community and hope it continues to grow. The staff is always supportive and the regulars are fun to chat with, it's refreshing after dealing with an endless sea of cancerous children.

P.S. Sorry if this sounds a little impossible, I have no clue how to do the server owner Lua, stuffs

Edited and updated (again) 6/8/2018
 A S T H E T I

Messages In This Thread
The Hopes and Dreams of A Prop Hunt Bean - by [teal]BigN'Fluffy - 05-02-2018, 12:43 AM