Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Mod Application (New to forums, sorry if wrong spot)
Ingame name: Moshpitshakabrah

Time played: 2 days, 12 hours, 25 minutes.

First joined: I would guess around 2 months, maybe another half month.

Availability(Approx. times you play, and time zone): (Mountain time), usually play 2-3 hours every other day or so. Schedule is hectic, but once a week I get two days off and usually spend a good portion of the day on here.

Rank Desired: Trusted. I don't want any further power or potential promotions. I simply would like a little bit more power to stop people from ghosting or mic spamming. I would likely not apply for anything further than this.

Current rank: Doner - Master.

What can you do to help the community?: 
I can fill in some niche times (late at night, really early morning) that occasionally don't have a mod on. I see a lot of ghosting on the server and would like to help control that. 

Why do you want to help the community?: 
Honestly, this is the only prop hunt server I like. Great community, I've met some awesome people on here. The regulars usually even greet me which is a welcome change. I love the pointshop (better variety and pricing) compared to a lot of ther servers.

Have you've been previously banned?(Link relevant posts): No, occasional kick for afk though.

Have you previously applied for staff?(Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: Randomly clicked on the name.

Messages In This Thread
Mod Application (New to forums, sorry if wrong spot) - by §5 Mosh Pit Shaka Brah - 05-20-2018, 08:44 AM