Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear moderator posts when regular players are banned
(06-17-2018, 08:32 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Chezz was a Traitor. Cons was an Innocent. Chezz drops a defibrillator right in front of Cons. Cons, rather than shooting Chezz for dropping a defibrillator right in front of him, decides to revive Aiser. Chezz runs away after dropping the defib. Aiser, wondering how he was brought back to life, calls a KOS on me (for being a Traitor and killing him, and another Traitor).

If a Traitor drops a T weapon right in front of you, and you willingly accept that gift as an Innocent, you've teamed, and you'll be banned. I understand that these players have a lot of play time on the server. That's great. But rule of law exists here, just like in real life. Everyone is subject to the same rules, and no one is above them (well, except maybe Dinkleberg. Which kind of defeats the purpose of rule of law doesn't it...) Like I said in Cons' unban request: I have no problem with Cons. I want his ban to be reduced. In fact, because of this very situation, we're currently discussing a rework of the teaming punishment. But if you clearly, and blatantly break the rules, you're going to be banned.

I'd also like to point out that Chezz has yet to make a ban appeal. I'm not going to speculate, but I will comment that Chezz has not made a ban appeal yet.

Hopefully this transparent post shines some light on my decision to permanently ban some very popular players.
Thank you! This is the kind of thing I was looking for!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clear moderator posts when regular players are banned - by Market Down - 06-17-2018, 10:21 PM