Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Summer is here, and we need your help!
Greetings and salutations folks,

With all of the personnel changes as of late, I want to make sure that we as a TTT community know what our strengths and weaknesses are. I know that we have a Google form somewhere out there (apparently not a lot of people have been answering, and if they do answer they meme around), but I want all criticisms, compliments, and everything in between to be public, but without consequence, so we know how to improve.

Summer is here (for the majority of us), and the time is nigh for us to move forward as a server. The past month has been an interesting one for sure. According to GameTracker, this past month we've only had an average of 17 players on. That's pretty pathetic. But with school going on, of course our peak hours are going to be late in the afternoon and into the evening, and our average player count is going to be a bit skewed. That shouldn't matter though. Last Saturday, we only had around 12 people on at 8 pm. Saturday night is supposed to be one of the busiest nights the server sees. I've also noticed that we've lost a good number of players. Well, they are obviously leaving for a reason. Why is that?

I've also noticed a bit of a disconnect between staff and players, and I want to try to close that gap. @Market Down did a good thing, and asked for a transparent post from us to you, so we can cut down confusion. I promise to do my best in the future to try to eliminate a lot of the confusion from the get-go. I want to be as honest, transparent, and approachable as possible, and I'm sure the rest of the staff feel the same way.

I'd like to give the opportunity to each and every member of the community to present their feedback-good, bad, indifferent, positive, and negative- so we can improve this server. Be warned though, your name is attached to what you say, so don't say anything stupid. I'd also like to keep this thread clean. If you have a problem with someone in particular, tell a staff member (off this thread) and they'll handle it. This thread should be used for community suggestions, not personal vendettas. Oh, you can say you want new maps and player models. But if you have a suggestion for a map or player model, use the threads that have been made. I'll link them below.

I look forward to reading, and hopefully completing, all of the suggestions, and feedback you have for the server.

Thanks,
EpicGuy

Summer map thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tions-2018

(Couldn't find a player model addition megathread) Player model removal thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ke-removed

I'll start. The Admins are currently thinking about our rules. We're thinking about cleaning up and revamping the rules so they give our player base the maximum amount of fun, while still being fair and punishing those who need to be punished.

Messages In This Thread
Summer is here, and we need your help! - by EpicGuy - 06-19-2018, 04:24 PM