Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Summer is here, and we need your help!
(06-19-2018, 04:24 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: A bunch of hoopla that would be better off cut into this short and sweet message telling you to scroll up or to the first page to read the very first post.

I'm not sure about you, but TTT is not fun for me when people are using the same thing. It's as black and white as win with a bullshite/shotgun or lose with anything that isn't a bullshite/shotgun. 

I also don't like the way things are run. This isn't a jab at staff, it's just an observation. There's times when the hard r is completely unacceptable on the first offense as much as it is on the 3rd or 4th offense, but then you have people who are either lax with this stuff or don't reprimand at all. I don't want to cause drama by mentioning names. You know who you are. 

All this combined with the people frequent the server often and start shoving their microphone down their throats and screaming at the top of their lungs "TEST OR KOS 1 2 3 OK KOS EXILED" makes me want to steer clear of the entire side of the map and watch vigilantly for a detective parading around the map with a tester. Shunning me for mistakes I made and paid for does not help either, or even God forbid I even think about making a joke, the biased staff will find a way to make it about a group of minorities or something stupid. 

I fully expect for people not to like this post but it's the hard truth. The truth can often hurt. It needed to be said and I'm not sorry for saying it. Don't bother responding to this if your response is going to be along the lines of, "You're so toxic" or "You use the Bullshite too you hypocrite" Just leave a dislike and move on with your life.

Edit: Minor grammatical errors fixed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer is here, and we need your help! - by ExiledShadows - 06-20-2018, 07:07 AM