Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Summer is here, and we need your help!
1. Staff activity- I know a lot of staff have jobs, school and other irl stuff going on but there are so many staff members that just dont wanna play or even be staff anymore which I understand. With them not here it just puts more and more pressure on the dedicated staff and eventually breaks them. I am one of the one on TTT that should be on more but I'm very thinly stretched right now between PH and some irl things that have popped up recently. So I'm hoping in the coming weeks I'll be able to become more active on the server and help out where I can.
2. The Shotgun needs nerfed bad like everyone else has been saying. I'll post acurrate damage and that it should be changed to or near as soon as I do some tests.
3. I like the idea of the thread to see why and what staff are doing.
4. I think that we should revert back to doing a map rotaion instead of the stupid voting system because everytime I get on it seems to be fastfood anymore.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer is here, and we need your help! - by Traitor - 06-20-2018, 10:36 AM