Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The server is declining in quality. We need to talk.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQogPQmRunBU3wyXkT0pG1...Pr-dI6DKx2]How to make a forum post that dose't make people hate you:

1.) The best way to have people to listen to you is by distancing emotions from your arguments. 
2.) Better than making a big long rant with multiple topics and situations. Maybe just have one on Scoovie and then another on quality and tolerance on the server (ohhh wait are't you a repeat harassment offender????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)
3.) Do not put "I'm not trying to start a huge argument." anywhere in the post but especially in the second sentence 
4.)Definitely dont say "this isn't directly related to me being banned" then put a single period in and say "I decided since I'm taking a leave from the server for a week". Honestly the only thing you had any input on is this cringe post because I know you had no plans on taking a week off.

[Image: 64f07e46d21b76af9846a33aecac800d--girl-p...l-gang.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The server is declining in quality. We need to talk. - by Ethel - 06-25-2018, 09:45 PM