Egpta Unban Request
Ingame Name: EOE

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:138787255

Who Banned You: Deadpool

Reason For Ban: Toxicity 

Length of Ban: Permanently  

Reason for Mods to Unban: Not exactly sure what I did wrong. Was on the server the 27th everything was fine, ever since my week ban was up I was doing fine. Nobody bothered me and I didn’t bother anyone. All of sudden I’m banned on the 28th. Wasn’t “harassing” anyone, wasn’t insulting anyone. I joke around every fucking day because I’m here to casually play have fun with my friends on dinklebergs TTT server. If someone has a problem with me, they should have let me know the nicest or most neutral way possible, and nobody claimed to have a problem with me on the 27th or anytime after the ban. I am aware I can be annoying at times and can take a joke too far sometimes, but one there is a mute button, and two if u have a problem let me know. If this is about posting on the forums, I made like 5 comments on the 27th on the forums. Two of them were the same thing, a reaction saying to foxka resigning. “Alright,” meaning I understand what happened and why he resigned, not toxic, not shitposting. Next I quoted something hillrop said and +1 it, and oof what do you know “Your post has been removed.”  Made a comment on one of epicguy’s or everyjuan or whoever’s post, and he said something stupid, and I made fun of it because it sounded awfully egotistical, just simply stating what I think about his idiotic comment. Can’t remember what else I said. I don’t see how any of that shit could be considered toxic or trolling or what fucking ever. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes

Other:  Do not remove this, and I want some harassment forum bans on the people that want to talk shit on my appeal without me being able to say anything back. 

PS: Don’t make a comment about grammatical errors, this isn’t english class, it’s TTT server forum, chill.

Extra PS: Hi it’s DolphinJazz, i was kindly asked to post this, so i did. 

Cult member since 8-8-18

Messages In This Thread
Egpta Unban Request - by DolphinJazz - 06-29-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Egpta Unban Request - by nopleez - 06-29-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: Egpta Unban Request - by EpicGuy - 06-30-2018, 11:56 AM