Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Guidance
(07-05-2018, 06:13 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: The gag, mute, and kick are efficient enough for donors to get points across, mic spam is the usually the most common issue so gagging someone while following the offense rule usually gets the point across. As for donor guidelines I'd say they are pretty much the same as TTT just that we don't have music, also kicking is more of a last resort for repeat offenders, such as if someone teamswitcher 3 or more times or mic spams after a third time being gagged then that usually works. For ghoster, hackers, or even trolls I'd recommend downloading OBS or another screen recorder to record them for proof to put in a ban request. and as for the donor powers I know you said you understand but we recently had another donor request powers so alot of answers on why more powers to donors is overall considered a bad idea here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ngs?page=2
Hope this helps.

Just wait Im going to make a thread about this later.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Donor Guidance - by [BloodKnight] Eagle - 07-05-2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Donor Guidance - by Scoovie - 07-05-2018, 05:42 AM
RE: Donor Guidance - by MinuteMonarch - 07-05-2018, 06:13 AM
RE: Donor Guidance - by Traitor - 07-05-2018, 06:16 AM