Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reduce Required Hours for Murder Staff Applications
Currently, the required amount of hours to apply for a staff position on the murder server is 50 hours. 

There are only two players that have attained this achievement. In fact, even as the most active staff member, I've only managed to get about 44 hours on the server so far.

We've only had two staff applications for the murder server in the six months that the server has been up. The latter of these two applications was submitted in February. 

I propose that the required hours to become a staff member on the server be reduced to 25 hours. This would be far more reasonable, but still a challenge for many. It's certainly been a challenge for most of our staff, both current and past. 

I'd like to hear feedback on this thread, preferably from any murder players. @Jerminator00 @[black]Tronald 

If I get an official promotion on the Murder server in the coming days, I'll likely make this change.

Messages In This Thread
Reduce Required Hours for Murder Staff Applications - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 07-07-2018, 05:58 PM