Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
closest you've ever been to dying?
(07-11-2018, 01:01 PM)Christian Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 12:47 PM)Foxka Wrote: Why? You dont need to share if you dont want to

I've been close to drowning pretty much in the same way that I didn't know how to swim and I fell in the deep end of the pool at my cousins house.

I've also been deathly I'll at the hospital when I was younger, around 11 I think, where my kidneys bad an infection of some sort and the pain was unbearable. 

Nothing else other than some major accidents I guess, I've been shot in the foot once and had many deep cuts n bruises but nothing that was like "oh I'm gonna die".

This thread has nothing to do with me, but I don't think it's something that needs to be public within the forums. There are some people here that have alot of issues including with depression, and this is just a thread I believe that could backfire. I'd hope no one would ever think about suicide, and that they would reach out for help / talk to someone if they ever have thoughts. This thread just gives me bad energy vibes, and I feel as if it's not something that needs to be publicized here on the forums.

being someone that has had depression most of my life and lost my best friend to suicide, i have to disagree. depression is different for everyone, so maybe someone would get offended by this. however, i don't think existentialism is necessarily a bad thing. the title is clearly telling that there is mentions of death, it someone knows they won't be comfortable with it, they could look away. if this was a talk of suicide I could understand where you're coming from, but these are personal experiences that you are not required to share by any means. i have edited the topic a bit just to ensure that this is a safe place. i do appreciate you being upfront about your concern and i will make sure to make this thread doesn't get out of hand.
[Image: tumblr_oc1hazkarA1vnktu6o1_500.gif]

dot ヽ(^◇^*)/

Messages In This Thread
RE: closest you've ever been to dying? - by Foxka - 07-11-2018, 12:47 PM
RE: closest you've ever been to dying? - by dot ┐(‘~`;)┌ - 07-11-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: closest you've ever been to dying? - by Lily - 07-11-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: closest you've ever been to dying? - by Ethel - 07-19-2018, 12:13 AM
RE: closest you've ever been to dying? - by Gabe - 06-15-2023, 11:24 PM
RE: closest you've ever been to dying? - by dong - 06-16-2023, 11:35 AM
RE: closest you've ever been to dying? - by Wrom - 06-16-2023, 03:00 PM
RE: closest you've ever been to dying? - by Blu - 06-16-2023, 05:55 PM
RE: closest you've ever been to dying? - by Ruby - 06-18-2023, 03:54 AM