Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request
Since She can not access Forums for some reason, I had her send me her unban request so it could be posted. This is what she sent me.

[color=rgba(255,255,255,0.701961)]Steam Name: CoffeeBeanQueen

Steam I.D:STEAM_1:1:104876649

Who banned you: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

Reason for ban: Harassment

"Reason for Mods to unban you: When Nikki (TowMater) and I confronted Tori about possible catfishing, we weren't looking to bully her like she's been saying. We were just concerned for our own safety as well as everyone else's on the server. Nikki tried to apologize for the both of us, but according to her, Tori wanted nothing to do with the apology. I will admit that I could have worded some things better, but Tori has been lying about things that everyone has been saying to her. She told some staff that NoName said that everyone hated her and wanted her off the server, which isn't true. So who know what else she has said about me that isn't true. Also, the confrontation took place on Instagram, not on Steam, Discord, GMOD, or the Dinkleberg server. Again, we weren't looking to bully anyone, we just wanted ourselves and everyone else to stay safe. I know that there was talk about me getting unbanned on the server, and I also heard that Tori has a huge problem with this. I don't mean this to sound rude, but if I am unbanned I'm going to completely disregard everything she says to me or about me. Instead of growing up and handling the situation
head on like I've been trying to do, she's just trying to keep the drama going, which I personally think is extremely unprofessional for someone who is staff on the server (or Trusted, I'm not sure what her exact rank is). Thank y'all for hearing me out. "
[/color]

This is now the Old Man Voss Segment on the situation:

Upon my browsing of the Forums I came across this, and wondered if the steps were followed before the Ban happened:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...g-Harassed

This is just for information purposes, not trying to start anything only to find the truth of what happened and if a compromise can really be made.

If Justice and Mercy can be satisfied.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Old Man Voss - 07-19-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-20-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-20-2018, 08:09 AM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-21-2018, 08:24 AM