Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request
+0 (Until further notice)
Let my comment be noted as me analyzing both sides and not taking any side until a form of proof is shown.

I would say it would have to come down to evidence of sorts. If either side can prove innocence/guilt of the other party then we have a concrete path going forward.

If what you say is true and you approached Tori off of Gmod or any of the servers affiliated social media locations or servers, than an unban is probably encouraged by me. However, if any evidence contradicts on what you have stated in your unban request, you can probably consider yourself banned forever. If evidence contradicting you does arise, I will support the ban with the matter because harassment should not be tolerated especially at this scale.

This is taking into regard that Tori did say things about NoName, which NoName did provide evidence that he said no such things with snapshots of their conversation. (A large misunderstanding was believed to be the culprit.) However, NoName also resigned from staff soon following the incident.

Tori has been part of PH staff for a long time and up to this point has not been of any issue to any staff or players to my knowledge. To allegedly, go from one end to the other is concerning if true. Depending on when Coffee's ban took place the protocols pointed out by Voss have been met as a higher staff member already told everyone to stop. If this incident took place before, then the unban is once again foreseeable. If evidence support the ban then I hope this issue can end as the culprits will have been brought to justice. However if evidence proves otherwise, then the unban should be accepted immediately.

This comes from an individual who has played with both people and has not had an issue with either one of them. As of right now, I am +0 on this unban until further explanation/proof arises proving innocence/guilt of either side.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Old Man Voss - 07-19-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by TheUltraFish - 07-19-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-20-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-20-2018, 08:09 AM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-21-2018, 08:24 AM