Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request
(07-19-2018, 10:18 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I'd like to hear from Tori, if she's willing to post on here and other staff members, preferably those that may have not been involved in any of this unnecessary drama. @"Tori the Tiger"

Personally, I find this situation pretty idiotic. I think it's pretty much common sense that you are not supposed to harass people. You especially shouldn't harass people you don't know. You don't know how a person is going to take that kind of abuse. Honestly, you and your friend just need to grow up. 

Maybe I grew up in a different environment than the rest of y'all or something but I can't imagine why you would harass another player from the server. I don't really see how the attacks taking place on Instagram is any different than them being on the server. In fact, I might even consider that worse. You invaded Tori's personal life and world outside the server and attacked her in a place where she shouldn't be open to attacks from a couple of dolts from an online server she plays on. 

I'm really not concerned about finding out whether or not Tori was lying about certain things. I'm not a private investigator and all of that is beside the point. That point is that there is absolutely no reason to ever harass and attack another player.

proof nicky is the most mature out of all of us.

Messages In This Thread
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Old Man Voss - 07-19-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by MinuteMonarch - 07-19-2018, 10:36 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-20-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-20-2018, 08:09 AM
RE: CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request - by Traitor - 07-21-2018, 08:24 AM