Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee's Trusted App
Ingame Name: [Pink] Mami Bee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87636355

Time Played: 104 hours

When First Joined: April 13, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central time zone, I play every day off and on for a couple hours.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I'm very familiar with the server and the community, so I feel I would be able to help the community greatly. I play on the server all the time, and I try my best to help, even being a donor. I play during the wee hours of the morning sometimes, and staff isn't on all the time. During the times I play, fishy stuff happens and as a  donor, I can do a great deal, but at the same time... very little. I've had past staff experiences, and I'd thing I'd be a good addition.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help this community, because I simply just love it. I've been playing on the server for quite a few months now, and over time I have developed such great friends with everyone, and even have made a few strides to become more involved. This server has taught me to step outside of my box, and as you say... don't be shy. This community has helped me a lot, and I'd like to give back a little.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  No

How did you find us?: I found Dink's server by browsing through. I had just begun playing Gmod again, and was looking for a new server. I tried a few out, but Dink's became my favorite.

Other: I co-owned and staffed a server with my ex-boyfriend awhile ago, and I know the ropes. Thank you for taking the time to read this... Have a great day  Rolleyes
Heart Bee Heart

Messages In This Thread
Bee's Trusted App - by [Pink] Mami Bee - 07-21-2018, 09:26 AM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by Old Man Voss - 07-21-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by MinuteMonarch - 07-21-2018, 11:06 AM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by zootzee - 07-21-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by JOKER GONZALEZ - 07-22-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by [black]Daddy_[red]chaz - 07-22-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by [black]Tronald - 07-22-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by Móno - 07-22-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by Daddy Shank - 07-24-2018, 05:26 AM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by Traitor - 07-25-2018, 06:42 PM