Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee's Trusted App
I may not be active right now but I would like to give my input I will give my biased opinion and my unbiased opinion

First thing first my biased opinion

While I was active on the server you targeted me and was very rude torwards me for no reason at all other then I killed my self cause I was stuck and as I was putting my finder on my kill key you started shooting me. After that you talked shit about me in the chat and then talked shit about me while I was not on the server. Multiple staff have told you to stop as well ( which from what I understand you did) for someone who wants to be staff you should create drama with staff nor should you talk shit about the staff that are just trying to help the server that you are so fond of. So for my biased opinion it will be a -1 I just don’t feel your ready or mature enough for the position

Now for my unbiased opinion

It’s +0 because albeit your are nice to most players and quiet friendly according to game tracker you haven’t been very active for a while. You also never really warned players in chat or even made ban request which shows me your not really eager to help. You just want the rank. The only difference between donor and trusted are litterally 1-2 commands. My suggestion become more active and be a bit more eager to help players.

Overall my biased option doesn’t count but I thought I would add that in there because it sorta did hurt my feelings because I was nothing but nice to everyone and I did nothing wrong to or torwards you.

So I’m pretty neutral on this one

Messages In This Thread
Bee's Trusted App - by [Pink] Mami Bee - 07-21-2018, 09:26 AM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by Old Man Voss - 07-21-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by MinuteMonarch - 07-21-2018, 11:06 AM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by zootzee - 07-21-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by JOKER GONZALEZ - 07-22-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by [black]Daddy_[red]chaz - 07-22-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by [black]Tronald - 07-22-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by Móno - 07-22-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by Daddy Shank - 07-24-2018, 05:26 AM
RE: Bee's Trusted App - by Traitor - 07-25-2018, 06:42 PM