Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheDerpiestHuman's Trusted App
In-game Name: TheDerpiestHuman 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:183081837

Time Played: Around 170 hours on the server

When First Joined: June 9th, 2017 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is CDT, and i play anytime after 4pm on weekdays, and anytime on weekends.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can help to enforce the rules of the server, help people when they need it,  and make the server just generally better to play on, rather than all of the other servers out there.

Why do you want to help the community?: I have played on this server for quite some time now, and i would love to make it a better server for people to be able to spend there time. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I was simply looking through the list of Prophunt servers, and i just decided to join this one. There wasn't really any persuasion over the others options.

Other: I have played on this server for quite awhile, and i feel like i know the rules, and the people, quite well at this point.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
TheDerpiestHuman's Trusted App - by TheDerpiestHuman - 07-21-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: TheDerpiestHuman's Trusted App - by Móno - 07-22-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: TheDerpiestHuman's Trusted App - by §9Voxxy - 07-23-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: TheDerpiestHuman's Trusted App - by Traitor - 07-25-2018, 06:43 PM