Kinda Lame
Ingame Name: Bill Clinton

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65538793
Who Banned You: Miss Bunny

Reason for Ban: RDM and Leave or "RDM Leaf"

Length of Ban: 7 days

Reason for Unban: I RDM'd someone towards the end of the round just as a joke (crowbarred an explosive barrel and someone else ended up dying), so I did deserve the slay, I am not disputing that.  After the report had been reviewed I received a slay.  After I received my punishment I left because I was going out that night.  I didn't leave in an attempt to avoid a punishment or be malicious, nor did I RDM just because I was leaving.  I feel that a week ban is a little bit excessive considering the fact that only one other person died, and I died as well, and on top of that I didn't disconnect to try to avoid a punishment, I legitimately had to leave.  I waited to receive a slay before I left so I don't see how the ban is necessary considering the fact that regardless of if I left I would have to receive my punishment at one time or another.

Have You Been Banned Before?: I played on this server an extremely long time ago and I have just recently come back and started playing again, so I honestly can't remember if I have been in the past, I may have though.  I have not been banned recently though.

Messages In This Thread
Kinda Lame - by Bill Clinton - 02-05-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Kinda Lame - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 02-05-2017, 08:09 PM
RE: Kinda Lame - by ❤ Miss Bunny ❤ - 02-05-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Kinda Lame - by Scoovie - 02-05-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Kinda Lame - by Christian - 02-05-2017, 11:26 PM