Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Schedule?
+1 a schedule would be nice but different times zones and school ridicule us mostly to the same times and when we do get free time its spent on the server.. I do agree we need more on but we simply cant just make it happen everyone has a time set to get off and a time set before they can get on during the week.. I pull 15-18 hours on weekends sometimes and its rough so I understand why some come and go.. But those people should be a bit more active it would be better to see the few staff we do have more active. Everyone cant just limit themselves to the server though because if they did in their free time they would only be doing their job as staf eventually that will drain them so they wont want to be here. We need more staff truly. But +1 to the simple idea.. Maybe be a bit more open on our availability to each other. Also I think all staff should be connected in some way friends on steam at the least so if one is getting off the can message another to get on.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Schedule? - by [orange]mkkay671 - 02-05-2017, 09:46 PM
RE: Staff Schedule? - by [Red]Starky - 02-05-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Staff Schedule? - by RussEfarmer - 02-06-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: Staff Schedule? - by [green]ashen - 02-06-2017, 03:25 PM