Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Coffee's Second Unban Request
Drakkan & Nuru-

I don't care about Tori anymore. As I said in my last appeal, I'm going to disregard her. Sure, I'd still like to know the truth, but whether or not she actually shows her face isn't a problem for me because I just don't care anymore.
As for the part where I said that Monarch has never shown me proof, that is still true. In my last appeal, Monarch states "I even went out and got them proof and they refused to stop spreading the rumor", which is not true. I have never seen one piece of evidence that supports Tori not being a catfish.

Edit: The reason I never directly apologized for her and Nikki was the one to try and do it for me was because Tori blocked me on all social media and I had no way of contacting her.

Monarch-

I'm not responding to questions about the original drama because the last time I did, you and Tori told your sob stories and gaslighted me in front of God and everybody. I refuse to let that happen again.
I've said MULTIPLE time that my intentions were my safety. I don't care about your relationship, I didn't want attention from this, and I'm not trying to play the victim.
My opinions towards Tori or the situation have not changed, which is simply because you never showed me proof. You can lie to people all you want and say you did, but I never received anything.

Renzo-

Maybe you missed it, but in my last appeal I briefly mentioned the apology situation when I said, "Nikki tried to apologize for the both of us, but according to her, Tori wanted nothing to do with the apology. I will admit that I could have worded some things better...", and Tori then comes back with "I don’t give a fuck if you apologize. Do it all you like I am NOT going to change my mind at all." So why would I waste my time apologizing to someone who clearly doesn't want to hear it? I tried, and she didn't want it. So there's nothing else I can do. As far as apologies go, I feel that Monarch probably neglected to tell you that neither one of them bothered to apologize to me for all the false-accusations of trying to "break them up", etc.
Heart Coffee Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Smurfmin - 08-22-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Renzo - 08-22-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by CoffeeBeanQueen - 08-22-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Tamiko - 08-22-2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Tamiko - 08-22-2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Deadpool - 08-22-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Traitor - 08-22-2018, 03:08 PM