Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unjustified ban
Steam Name:   (its a weird character that makes me have no name)

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:160298527

Who banned you: kasumi

Reason for ban: "trolling" 

Reason for Mods to unban you: i wasn't trolling i was just trying to get unmuted but nothing was working

(Optional) Extra details: so i got muted because kasumi was noclipped inside of a wall, so i said that it was a stupid spot because no one can see her, and she muted me for "ghosting" when all i said was she was inside a wall. thats not ghosting there are like 100 different walls on the map, i wasnt trying to give away her position i was just asking her why she was hiding in a illegal spot like that. so to try to get unmtued i followed her around hitting her with a knife until she realized that i was still muted, i figured the mute was permanent so i was trying to get her to unmute me. then i went to spectator 2 times i meant to switch back and forth so they would see i was trying to get someones attention, but there was a 10 second delay where i couldnt switch teams so they banned me before i could switch back. i guess it might look like i was trolling, but if i hadnt been muted that wouldnt have happened. ive been playing on this server alot recently and dont intend to troll just was curious why moderators can do whatever they want but the second someone disagrees with them they ban them. anyways after i got permanently banned for joining spectator i got on my other account to explain that i was trying to get unmuted and she was trying to justify that her spot was "legal" when in the motd illegal spots include spots that show 0 visibility which is exactly the type of spot she was in. anyways she told me to accept my permaban and stop arguing. i never did anything excessive or anything that was remotely close to trolling, and i also think that if she thought i was ghosting when i said she was inside a wall then i would expect atleast a warning saying something along the lines of "dont say something like that its ghosting, if you do that again you will get muted for 'x amount of time' "

Messages In This Thread
unjustified ban - by - 09-19-2018, 05:02 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by Jimbo - 09-19-2018, 05:06 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by - 09-19-2018, 05:08 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by MinuteMonarch - 09-19-2018, 05:08 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by - 09-19-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by - 09-19-2018, 05:13 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by Kasumi - 09-19-2018, 05:12 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by Laced Xanax - 09-19-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by MinuteMonarch - 09-19-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by Traitor - 09-19-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: unjustified ban - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 09-19-2018, 05:38 PM