Unban Request Canceled Fish
Ingame Name: Canceled Fish

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: Lycan

Reason For Ban: Constant RDM?

Length of Ban: Indefinitely

Reason for Mods to Unban: I don't see a reason why I was banned for constant RDM when I killed 2 people for attempted propkill. If this has to do with the situation last night with Ferret Leusz, I would ask that you do a bit more investigation as he was calling a false KOS on me all night almost every single round. I don't RDM on this server and the only time I've broken the rules was by saying the n-word which I'd been warned for.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): See above. Only for a short period of time for racial slurs.

Other: Lycan was the one who was abusing his moderator/admin powers a couple days ago regardless and got me kicked for racial slurs and kept gagging me for using the n-word despite lettings others use the same word, as well as calling me a "Odd Fellow" and a "honky" without being gagged or muted. A man named Pickle Rick kept abusing his donor powers ingame and Lycan refused to help me despite me asking for help with him harassing me multiple times. Lycan is a poor administrator and I would like this report to be reviewed by someone who isn't Lycan as I enjoy this server but think it's kind of bullshit to be perma banned for a poor review by a poor mod.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Canceled Fish - 09-22-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Laced Xanax - 09-22-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by ✩Hani - 09-22-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Lycan - 09-22-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by ✩Hani - 09-22-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 10:18 PM