Unban Request Canceled Fish
(09-22-2018, 05:20 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Commenting for the "Other" part.
I was there when it was happening and I do agree with you that those others should've been at the very least gagged that day. 
Him gagging/muting you for saying the n word, hard -er is not abuse though. You said it at the very least 8 times when I counted that day. More through voice than in chat.
Also, you're twisting the situation with Pickle Rick and Lycan. Lycan initially mistook Pickle to be a trusted and after about two minutes, he realized Pickle was just a donor and told him to stop using his powers.

Thank you for your comment. I admit I was saying it quite a bit but I was referring to the abuse as moreso being him only gagging me and not some others. The situation was Pickle was handled at first but Pickle never stopped harassing me and after initially being told to not abuse his powers, Pickle still continued to verbally harass me and RDM me several times. Even as a detective and I was innocent at round start.

(09-22-2018, 05:05 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: your steamid is STEAM_0:0:59585846

also i watched you almost attempt mass on ttt_slender, only reason you weren't clapped for that is because you couldn't damage me which is why i karma banned you initially

As I already said in my report against you, I killed those two for attempt propkill. The second guy didn't hurt me but he continued throwing props at me even when the first dude had been hitting me and damaged me with props. You act like I tried to kill you after I killed those but if you have any evidence at all, it'll show how I tried to get you to stop shooting me and explain what they were doing before you killed me. Then you karma banned me without explanation and just assumed I was trying to mass RDM when I wasn't. You're still trying to claim that on my unban report even when I LITERALLY PUT IN A REPORT AGAINST YOU FOR THAT. Crazy...

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Canceled Fish - 09-22-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Laced Xanax - 09-22-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by ✩Hani - 09-22-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Canceled Fish - 09-22-2018, 05:27 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Lycan - 09-22-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by ✩Hani - 09-22-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Unban Request Canceled Fish - by Ferret Leusz - 09-22-2018, 10:18 PM