Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
I have always believed killing an inno is kos because you can give any reason for killing an inno if no one saw it. I dont know how people are expected to believe an excuse when there is zero proof. According to lycan if you dont believe someones excuse you still cant kill someone for killing an inno, he says you can only place sus. So what happened was detective goes up to innos body gets dna and kills a traitor. Turns out this traitor had reason and posted in chat this excuse that he was rdmed. How is someone supposed to believe this traitor with zero proof he is correct? He slayed the detective for following dna!! Killing an inno is kosable, damaging an inno is kosable, BUT  1. Unless the Detective or Innocent was RDMing are you really expected to believe it was rdm when there is zero proof? You kos an inno for rdming you your gonna get killed for it happens 24/7. So according to lycan you are forced to believe their excuse and can only put sus on. While ace says its up to you to beleive them. I could lie about every kill i make and only be susable? impossible to kill because ive made excuses? I have deffinitly tried and usually get killed on my FIRST EXCUSE. Also lycan doesnt understand how I could possibly think like this and that I shouldnt be staff.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM