Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
(09-27-2018, 08:11 PM)Stingray Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 11:17 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: Or like i said take the chance and shoot him but hey it is up too you and if you are wrong then RIP

So what your saying is its somehow diffirent if they are inno or traitor? If its a traitor lieing and you killed him for it its suddenly ok? Thats also saying doing something in ttt based off of a chance that it may be right is not slayable in itself. Its how the base rules are setup your breaking the game thinking this way!

If im a T or a inno and i just lied about someone shooting at me and someone decides to kill me i can't report them for killing me because i lied in the first place............which ALL GOES BACK TO THE POINT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE.............."It is YOUR CHOICE to kill someone in that situation if you are right and he just lied then good for you but if he was telling the truth and killed a man in self defense then you get slain.......And to avoid taking that risk you put a good old TTT friendly SUS on them and just kill them later.

At the end of the day if you do get reported Staff will be able to check the logs and make the final decision based on what happened
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]

Messages In This Thread
Killing someone for killing an inno - by Stingray - 09-26-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Killing someone for killing an inno - by Ace1579 - 09-27-2018, 09:13 PM