Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't even know why I got banned.
[b]Offender's Name: [RQ]_DevilOfChaos

[/b]

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197688963

Potential Witnesses: CybrPhoenix, Kuro. I don't know the other peoples names.

Reason to Ban: Hacking (Because knowing the maps props and seeing people shadows is hacking!)

Proof: Here you go!

[gBan] JustKuono has banned [RQ]_DevilOfChaos - Duration: 1440 minutes! (Hacking)

https://i.imgur.com/gzbvCiy.jpg As you can see from this screenshot. I have Shadow detail hacks and FOV hacks and umm Model hacks?

https://i.imgur.com/M4z5Ix1.png
https://i.imgur.com/BCZtabs.png
 And from this one you can see I have play time hacks because who wants take time into this game to learn the prop hunt maps and TTT maps and some DarkRP maps. Am I right. 

[b]1,969 from my account + 460 = 2,429  | holy, I didn't think I would anyone would play this game for that long.

(Little side note still upset on the fact. I got banned for "Hacking" for simply being somewhat good at Prop Hunt also I use 2 account because this one has I use this for my Guild in Rainbow Six Siege know as Requiem.
[/b]

Commenting on his video also when I kill someone usually I change room and circle around but hey.

The one where I "Walked" straight to him. I don't see it. The second one. It was so easy to spot him. Look at the other little movable shops then look at the middle one aka a Hider. See how it isn't on an angle? (The First video I didn't see anything wrong with it but I will comment on it too so The chair was hitting a hitbox not the plant so I shot it when I killed Spoopy in the bushes. I got lifting up when I walked on her then when I moved back there I saw it move so I shot it. When I killed Prettyedgy I saw him run away. Aecho on the top of the thing. He hide their 2 times so I looked. ) Back to the second one. When I killed Rhyno he moved way to far. I said it in the video. When I killed Ben. He opened the door so I knew someone went inside and when I killed "What you say" I mean a lamp post is never there, sooo I knew that was someone just didn't think it was "What you say" so that was perfect timing. When I killed King. I clearly saw him move if you watched the video. and in 3:26 you say me move my mouse move quick that is because on my screen I saw a shadow move. so I just assumed someone was there. Third video. When I killed "What you say" again I knew you are a old man when you spawn and his hiding spot wasn't the best tbh. When I killed Spoopy. Only 2 spawn there not 3. I said so in the video. WHen I killed JustKanoa I believe that is how you spell it. I saw a keyboard peak out of the map. I kinda figured that wasn't like that originally. (You can see it in admin it wasn't that hard to spot the keyboard.) When I went in that room to kill Slump never went in there so I looked and LOok what I found a miss placed prop that normally isn't there. then off to the corners of the map because common spot for people and WHAT DO I FIND? a bottle? (Knows as Ab3cax1) and No one went up on top so I went to go look but I fail the jump because I can't jump then a turtle jumps down? Must be hacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn6HKNUE...e=youtu.be This video 8:50 I went over there because spoopy hid over there few round ago, so guess what if 1 hides there other people will to different round but sorry, I didn't mean to bring logic. xD

[b]  and I never called people by their names, My exact words were "Just want to let everyone know only 2 <--- spawn here not 3 <-----" Pretty sure he has the video of me saying that.

[/b]

Messages In This Thread
Don't even know why I got banned. - by [RQ]_DevilOfChaos - 10-17-2018, 01:39 PM
RE: Don't even know why I got banned. - by Kasumi - 10-17-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: Don't even know why I got banned. - by Kasumi - 10-17-2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Don't even know why I got banned. - by Kasumi - 10-17-2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Don't even know why I got banned. - by Kasumi - 10-17-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Don't even know why I got banned. - by Kasumi - 10-17-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Don't even know why I got banned. - by Kasumi - 10-17-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Don't even know why I got banned. - by Kasumi - 10-17-2018, 03:32 PM