Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Midnight's Trusted Application
I'm going to say a -1 this time.

Since your last application you have told me who to gag/mute even if I was currently handling the situation. Every now and then staff have to tell you to make yourself more visible because you have most of yourself glitched inside a wall or corner.

There have been several issues that have taken place that did not have to become rules or issues of concern until you spammed the living heck out of them. Examples I immediately think of is spamming crates for some reason even though you already have everything which resulted in lagging or even crashing the server and then the whole kill bind issue so that you could have a better chance of winning on the overall map even though you are by far ranked #1 on Gametracker so the fact that it became an issue and that you did it every time you were found I thought was ridiculous.

You are on a lot which is nice and most of the time cause no trouble but I have seen anything that shows you want to help the server but to only make the game easier and less stressful for yourself. I'm sorry if this appears rash in any way but they are subjects that need brought up that I did not see in your last application that were issues then or since that time. Thank you for reminding people to keep there ideas and thoughts on you instead of lashing out on each other.

You no longer spam crates and I haven't seen you kill bind lately but I want to see if any other issues arise before giving you a +1 in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
Midnight's Trusted Application - by Móno - 10-21-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Midnight's Trusted Application - by Mr.Potato - 10-21-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: Midnight's Trusted Application - by Kasumi - 10-21-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Midnight's Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 10-23-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Midnight's Trusted Application - by happy - 10-25-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: Midnight's Trusted Application - by Avi - 10-26-2018, 03:19 AM