Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Abuse .
11/1/2018

Hello My name is Penyz 
Been on the server for about a week now and i have had mostly good experience with a lot of people 

But today Some E-Girl by the name Hani RDM i reported her and nothing was done , 
Then she RDM 3 more people and nothing was done , so obviously we got mad and started to kill her .
Lycan Mr Wight Knight joined the server and slayed me for rdming her which is fair but unfair that her punishments were not issued.
Later after i got my slay i was upset she was not so i proceeded to roast her like a pig on fire as she roasted me but to no success . 
Thats where Mr virgin comes in And Bans me to Show how Big his reproductive organ really is to Hani . With the reason of my ban " Bye " 

Dont forget that Hani was smack talking me and other people but the moment i started smack talking mr Virgin decided it was a good idea to ban me for hurting his waifus feelings .
I understand this is a completely unprofessional ticket but so is the way your "moderator" acts ?! 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILoveRakia/
[Image: tenor.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Moderator Abuse . - by Penyz - 11-01-2018, 01:52 AM
RE: Moderator Abuse . - by Traitor - 11-01-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: Moderator Abuse . - by ✩Hani - 11-01-2018, 03:11 AM
RE: Moderator Abuse . - by happy - 11-01-2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Moderator Abuse . - by Scoovie - 11-01-2018, 04:17 AM