Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for JustKuono
Offender's Name: JustKuono

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204352113

Potential Witnesses: Mid

Reason to Ban: Accusing with no proof. He just reported me for 'Cheating' (nobody makes cheats for this game). As he posted 2 topics accusing me but I was playing normaly, I'm just an old player (If u check my steam, i got 881 hours of PROP HUNT, I know basically every spot in these old maps. Now, that's not my fault if both are bad losers who can't accept the fact they won't win every round. 

In his videos, you can check theres NOTHING ABNORMAL WITH ME!
Also, look at this :
Quote:I've also notice whenever he spots a prop, he'll a)Nuke tube in a different location to whereas not giving his suspicious activity away
-Mid

IS THAT EVEN A EXCUSE?

Now, with MID, he kept kicking me for 10 minutes straight, abusing of his commands just because he accused me as "Cheater". You can check the logs.
He got no proof and just because he was a "papa gave me money to spend" player, he was abbusing of his "kick" commands.

I don't care if I get unbanned or nah, but you guys have to check what this "Abuser mod" is doing. That happened to me, that WILL happen to someone else soon. 

Proof: 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...lo-is-back
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...the-hacker

Other:

I have played in so many servers, but that's weird how theres so many crying babies on this server, every round there is someone calling someone a "cheater"  :D :D

Messages In This Thread
Ban request for JustKuono - by Sockylite - 11-19-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Gabe - 11-19-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by JustKuono - 11-19-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Smurfmin - 11-19-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Móno - 11-19-2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Mr.Potato - 11-19-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Kasumi - 11-20-2018, 02:29 AM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Zephyr - 11-20-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by TheUltraFish - 11-20-2018, 07:30 AM