Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chief Mod App
I don't think you're ready for the Moderator role yet, the main reason I say this doesn't have to do with your time on server or forum activity. This is what shows me that your not ready:
" I believe that I  have stepped up to my standards and I wish to give Moderator a try since I get on more than Ultrafish and Kasumi. I would love to give it a try to see how I do. If I don't do well I understand that, and will accept it and also will improve to stay with that role as Moderator". This is the wrong approach to becoming a Moderator, it's not about comparing yourself to current staff, this is about how your character and experiences will help the community. 

I'm glad you've taken the advice from your peers to put your foot down, and have grown as well. Progress is always a good thing. I believe you need more time as a Test Mod before becoming Moderator. As you continue to grow and familiarize yourself with the Moderator position, when the time comes I can see you being a very effective Moderator with a good understanding of teamwork and growth. 

You're a great guy Chief, keep up the good work you do my friend.

Messages In This Thread
Chief Mod App - by §2Chief§2Running§3Wolf - 11-20-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Chief Mod App - by Old Man Voss - 11-21-2018, 03:58 AM
RE: Chief Mod App - by HalfDemonLink - 11-21-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Chief Mod App - by Smurfmin - 11-21-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: Chief Mod App - by TheUltraFish - 11-21-2018, 06:53 PM
RE: Chief Mod App - by Sharky - 11-22-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: Chief Mod App - by Kasumi - 11-23-2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Chief Mod App - by Dinkleberg >:( - 12-04-2018, 05:26 PM