Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skirt skirt skittles ban appeal
I'm a -1 on this unban as well. Everywhere you went, you ran straight up to props and killed them without checking anything else in the room and ran for the next prop in a different area. You were killing props in locations that not even veteran players would look and taking shots that did not make sense throughout the map. You were finding props in illegal spots as well right away and were looking at where props were before you even reached their areas.

The attachments 1a-4a show you trying to kill a prop that was illegally hiding in a location that could not be seen. You somehow knew they were there before everyone else was suspect of them even his own teammates.

5a and 6a show that you were trying to kill a log in a tree even though a new player would not have seen that.

I have more but I need to make another reply as the site only allows a certain amount of attachments per post/reply.

You said for in attachments in 7a that you saw a plant jumping and shot it, however that is proven otherwise in 8 as there is no plants disappearing but the plant that you claimed to be jumping was still there and the person's name that you killed was in the top right.

Attachments 9 and 10a are one of the many props you ran up to and shot looking at their location before even reaching them and departing without looking at any other location nearby

Same applies to attachments 11 through 14, you ran straight up to them. With 12, 12 is in a large room, you did not check any other location of the room but immediately ran in there after attachments 13 and 14 took place before going outside again.

attachments 14a and 15a is where you screwed up the most as 14a shows you looking at Midnight's spot before reaching him. The thing with Mid's spot is that he can only be seen when you get right next to him and not by the ladder. You kill him causally and continue on your way.

Also, when it comes to hacking, we do not need to really pass out warnings as its obvious you should not be hacking. I had at least 4 players contact me while I was watching you, believing in my suspicions that became blatantly obvious of foul play. I highly recommend that this individual remains banned.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
skirt skirt skittles ban appeal - by Skittles - 12-02-2018, 03:55 PM
RE: skirt skirt skittles ban appeal - by Skittles - 12-02-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: skirt skirt skittles ban appeal - by Móno - 12-02-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: skirt skirt skittles ban appeal - by Skittles - 12-02-2018, 04:05 PM
RE: skirt skirt skittles ban appeal - by TheUltraFish - 12-02-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: skirt skirt skittles ban appeal - by Skittles - 12-02-2018, 05:09 PM