Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laced Xanax possible slay evasion
Offender's Name: Laced Xanax

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Offender's Rank: TTT Moderator

What They Did: So basically I'm playing on Christmas bowling and while I'm walking as a innocent I cross a corner and see a barrel on and fire and laced Xanax shooting said barrel. I attempt to jump away from it while calling him out but I killed in the blast. When I see he was innocent I made a report for him because he did not warn about the barrel. I don't exactly remember his reply but it was something along the lines of "you should have moved away from it" but as you can see in the mp4 I clearly had no chance of escaping. so the report stays and kuono adds an autoslay to laced. But for some reason the slay is revoked without a word said as to why. This came off as sketchy to me considering you are supposed to warn before you shoot a barrel and laced had clearly said in chat at the time he didn't warn about it.

When They Did It: 12-5-2018

Potential Witnesses: @Trombowen 

Proof: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zavjcnjfgbxbn9...M.mp4?dl=0

I know its unnecessarily long I had to record a glitchy demo. really just look at the first part then jump to 2:34

Other: I know I'm not just speaking for myself here. me and many other players have been subject very inconsistent and unfair investigation procedures for reports on receiving and dealing ends. and this really the main reason I made this is cause I want it to be more fair to the players who have experienced bias

Id ideally like for people to just chill out and not pursue reports that are accidents or just mistakes because its a casual video game and nobodies perfect but It gets to the point where I'm pretty much a sucker if I'm not doing the same to those who would do the same to me in a heartbeat. I just don't get how an eye for eye is gonna make you feel better. But I think if that's how its gonna go it should be fair and everybody should be held accountable despite their ranks

Messages In This Thread
Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by Hash - 12-05-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by ding - 12-05-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by Hash - 12-05-2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by ding - 12-05-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by msk - 12-05-2018, 11:12 PM