Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laced Xanax possible slay evasion
(12-05-2018, 11:18 PM)Hash Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 11:10 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 11:06 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I think the main reason he reported you was that you were initially to be slayed, but he believes you convinced Kuono to remove the slay, though I'm not going to say whether you did or didn't do this. I will say, however, that I'm leaning more towards the RDM side of things, as the death scene shows a very small window of time in which he could react. 

Also, This is a little off topic, but he probably wouldn't have even reported you if you had just apologized for it.

@dong can attest to this, and anybody else that was in the staff lounge at the time, I never convinced Kuono to remove the slay. I simply explained the situation and she did what she did.

In regards to the apology part, if he's gonna be a dick in his initial report like he was, then I'm gonna give the same treatment back.

I don't understand how you could say i'm being a dick when we've said things back and forth towards each other that were in SIGNIFICANTLY worse taste. Like you've called me the n-word at least 12 times and we were just joking.  you've also made similar initial reports towards me so I can't see how you can complain about name calling.

With the temperament that you have, it's almost impossible to tell through text if you're joking or not. It would've been a bit different if we were actually speaking to each other.

Messages In This Thread
Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by Hash - 12-05-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by ding - 12-05-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by Hash - 12-05-2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by Laced Xanax - 12-05-2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by ding - 12-05-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Laced Xanax possible slay evasion - by msk - 12-05-2018, 11:12 PM