Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dong but in light blue
Ingame Name: dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

Time Played: 360 hours

When First Joined: Beginning of February 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Thursday: 4:30pm-11pm EST. Friday-Sunday: whenever

Sponsor(s): @"TheDerpGamer" 

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: While having 2 months of experience as Trusted I have familiarized myself with the rules and with this knowledge I feel that I have efficiently handled reports, made correct ban requests, handled trolls/micspammers, etc. With the new commands that TMod would have to offer I would be able to teleport players who are stuck, and change the karma of rdmers. This is a bigger step than Trusted for the simple fact that all I could really do against rdmers was add a ton of slays and make a ban request, but people would still end up dead and angry. I feel that I am ready to step up in the ranks and take on an even bigger responsibility by helping out as much as possible with this new priviliges I have also noticed that on the weekends I am on earlier in the morning than other staff and I usually stay up until like 4 am when most staff get off. A good trait that I possess is the ability to see both sides of an argument, with this I can ensure that everyone will receive the same treatment report wise, so no one feels as if I am showing bias towards a certain player and give everyone an equal opportunity.

Why you want to help the community:  I have been a part of this community for around 10 months now and this is easily the most fun I have ever had with any video game. I have never felt such an urge to be involved with something in all honesty. The people here really seal the deal for me. I have met plenty of people and made a lot of friends during my time here. Like I said in my Trusted application I would like to give as much back to this amazing community as it has given me. I want new players to experience the fun that I have had by ensuring they won't have to deal with toxicity.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4210

How did you find us?: @Gabe and @Summer told me about the server and I joined.

Other:  If you look at my Gametracker stats you will see that I was inactive from the beginning of June all the way to the middle of November. This may seem alarming considering I am applying for a promotion, but I hope you all take into consideration this was not a "break." My old laptop that I used refused to update after some time and even before that I would get 20 frames and the game would be nearly unplayable. Also, here recently the last 3 months have been the worst of my life, I am not sharing this to get sympathy from you all, just trying to enlighten you on my situation. But as of mid November I got a new gaming computer and my activity has been higher than ever. Seeing as I have an extremely reliable pc now I will be able to ensure my activity will stay consistent. Even while my laptop was absolutely trashed I would check in on the staff discord and update them on my current situation. I promise I was here the whole time, but just behind the scenes. I have missed this community greatly I am very excited to officially be back.

Messages In This Thread
dong but in light blue - by ding - 12-20-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by Laced Xanax - 12-20-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by TheDerpGamer - 12-20-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by DolphinJazz - 12-20-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by ✩Hani - 12-20-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by ding - 12-20-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by Dildo Shwaggins - 12-20-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by Mr.Potato - 12-22-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by Burrito Bowl - 12-22-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by msk - 12-22-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: dong but in light blue - by quicheman - 12-23-2018, 12:58 AM