Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Slay/Lying about Death Scene
Offender's Name: Burrito Bowl

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203919865

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: 

On the map community pool, round 4, My role was Detective. daeganislegit was also a Detective. I bought a grappling hook and roamed around the map for a while. I eventually went to the outside spawn area to see daeganislegit sitting around next to a peace sentry with a bunch of other people around. I grappling hooked daegan, and walked around with him for a while. This was until player [LFG][MG] Soul threw a explosive turtle near daegan and blew him up. Anyone who is familiar with how grappling hook and kill responsibility mechanics work will realize that it would give me the responsibility of killing daegan because I was grappling him even though I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Daegan reported me for the kill even though neither of us knew what happened, but he knew I had the responsibility for it. This is where Burrito Bowl comes in: Burrito Bowl looks at the log, sees "[01:59] Comrade Corbyn [detective] has killed daeganislegit [detective] with DMG_BLAST" and promptly throws a slay at me. Mind you the only reason it said that I killed daegan with a blast is because I was grappled to him. I pleaded with Burrito to take two fucking seconds to look at the shot logs and death logs to see that I did not fire a single shot, not throw a single grenade, and not hold a single prop. At this point, daegan also begins pleading with Burrito to investigate this. Burrito Bowl makes the statement "Corbyn accidentally shot the barrel" . Wait, Barrel? What Barrel is he talking about, there were no explosive barrels on the entire top side of the map! Daegan agreed to this and the server promptly crashed. Moved to discord, Burrito bowl made the same argument. It didn't come until the next map when Soul mentioned that he blew up the mine turtle to kill daegan and that everyone thought it was ME. I made a confrontation on discord to Burrito Bowl to where he gave me the same damage log showing that I supposedly did damage to Daegan. In the first screenshot you can see Burrito Bowl lying about death scene, this being backed up by Daeganislegit. In the second screenshot you can see the turtle that was blown up an instance before. In the third screenshot you can see the shotlogs of the grappling hook and absolutely no shots fired by me otherwise.

When They Did It: Round start was 8:40 central time on 12/20/18 fourth round of map ttt community pool

Potential Witnesses: @daeganislegit @"[LFG][MG] Soul"  (Soul does not have a dink account linked, I will promptly fix this as he has agreed to comply. Soul seems to be offline for the night, but in time he will make a comment.

Proof: 1) https://prnt.sc/lxr7xx | 2) https://prnt.sc/lxr5d0 | 3) http://prntscr.com/lxr8nf

Other: This blatant slothfulness of burrito bowl to not even look at the death scene, then lie about it to me to defend his ass is abhorrent, and I do not recommend leniency. 
[Image: 1uNafV0.png]

Messages In This Thread
False Slay/Lying about Death Scene - by Comrade Corbyn - 12-20-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: False Slay/Lying about Death Scene - by Foxka - 12-21-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: False Slay/Lying about Death Scene - by ding - 12-21-2018, 07:44 PM
RE: False Slay/Lying about Death Scene - by ding - 12-21-2018, 07:52 PM